We are looking for in-house full-time developers with heavy experience working with Cordova/PhoneGap and the React Native framework for consumer-facing hybrid mobile apps. You will work alongside our UX and engineering team to create intuitive and high-performing experiences for our lineup of top-tier B2B customers. We expect you to have excellent knowledge of front-end development, and a sound understanding of web standards, best practices, and QA testing. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, and who is equally comfortable working independently, on a team, or as a team leader, when needed. Does this sound like you? Then read on!
We are an interactive agency and technology firm with passionate and imaginative individuals that are dedicated finding simple and elegant solutions to complex problems. We work with an exciting mix of national and international companies and also build, support, and market a fast-growing SAAS product used by well-known brands across the country. Our clients constantly rely on us to deliver innovative and effective solutions within the online and interactive space. This position is full-time at our office in Sherman Oaks.
Minimum requirements for the job include:
- 2+ years experience working with Cordova, Cordova Plugins, and PhoneGap
- 1+ year working with React Native
- 1+ year working with ReactJS
- 1+ year working with Beta Testing and Analytics tools like TestFlight and Crashlytics
- 3+ years working with jQuery, AJAX, XML, JSON =
- Experience using 3rd party APIs (Facebook, Twitter, Google Maps, etc.)
- Proficiency in implementing responsive design frameworks (bootstrap, etc.)
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, and/or NodeJS
- PHP skills
- Experience using GIT version control systems
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors & libraries
- Ability to quickly find topical animated GIFs for our team amusement
What You Get
- Competitive starting salary commensurate with experience
- 3+ weeks paid vacation time
- Generous health benefits package including Dental & Vision, plus 401k plan with corporate matching
- Catered lunch on Fridays, and sponsored extracurricular employee events every quarter.
- Laid back working environment
How to Apply
If you think you are a good fit for this work, then please complete the application and be sure to include your resume and relevant code samples.