Our client is a fast-growing mobile technology company focused on creating amazing services and tools that reach millions of customers.
Located in downtown Seattle, you’ll be working closely with the Product, Design and Backend teams, on everything from new features for apps, new platforms, maintaining existing features and experiences, to continuous improvements with optimizations and experiments.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with the Product, UX/UI and Backend teams to design, build and extend new products, platforms and features.
- Build re-usable iOS software components.
- Monitor the performance of the live apps and continuously improve them on both code and experience level.
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies.
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to make sure our app releases are always worthy of five star ratings.
Qualifications and Skills
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
- Advanced Objective-C and good Swift skills.
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces.
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures).
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- Native iOS app development experience for iPad/iPhone
- A portfolio of multiple apps, preferably transaction-based business critical apps.
- Proficient in Objective-C and Swift with experience in memory management and caching mechanisms specific to mobile devices and embedded systems.
- Experience and understanding of large and complex code bases and architectures.