We are looking for a React Native Developer / Architect (React Native) for our Berlin Startup focused on consumer-oriented Digital Health solutions. Our mission is to provide users an innovative mobile engagement platform that supports a healthier and more active lifestyle. Our B2C-App YAS was successfully launched in 2016. At the moment we are working on several B2B white label applications for health insurances to offer preventive healthcare solutions.
On a typical day as React Native Developer, you might …
- Design and develop hybrid applications using React Native
- Create new architectures for hybrid applications based on React Native
- Migrate existing native applications to a hybrid architecture
- Bridge custom SDKs or native modules with React Native
- Find solutions for performance and UI limitations of React Native
- Optimize components for maximum performance across of devices
- Interact with product managers, UX designers and back-end teams
- Use git as versioning control system
- 5+ years experience developing iOS (Objective-C, Swift) or Android (Java) apps
- 1+ year experience with React Native with thorough understanding of React Native and its core principles
- At least 1 app developed and published using React Native
- Experience with popular workflows (such as Flux or Redux) and side effect models (such as Sagas)
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Ability to gather and understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Solid understanding of web-oriented architecture, RESTful services, JSON
- Passion for high quality code, efficient development processes, and light weight solutions
- High motivation, reliability, and independent work style
- Fluent English skills, german is a plus
- Experience building with white label apps is a plus
- This is a permanent position within our IT team in Berlin and with competitive pay rates.
- We offer you the unique opportunity of shaping, building an developing a digital health startup in its growth phase and to achieve operational excellence.
- We are a company with a purpose: have an impact on our users wellbeing, by building a product which helps them to stay active and healthy.
- A healthy and open minded culture. We get sporty twice a week: practicing Yoga on our roof terrace and joining our running group is a great way to show how active you can be.
- You will work closely with our CTO.
- Challenges and room for personal and professional development in a flat hierarchy.
Being part of an awesome international team in Berlin-Mitte. At this moment we embrace 6 different nationalities!
SAY YAS? Great! We want to meet you! Please get in touch and send us your application. We are looking forward to meet you in our office or via a first skype call.