Vantis is a Munich-based startup developing scalable solutions that aim to improve the lives of millions of patients with chronic cardiovascular diseases - the #1 health spent in Germany and worldwide.
Our first product combines a personalized digital therapy with monitoring and analytics. It enables improved health outcomes with continuous care and better access to doctors. The concept was validated with patients and we are funded to bring this concept to patients across Germany.
Our founding team has a strong track record in developing large-scale consumer-facing products (former Amazon, EGYM, tado°, Magazino) and cardiology (University Hospital Bonn). We are eager to develop outstanding products with a large impact and are now looking for people who are excited to join us on this mission.
To strengthen our engineering team we are looking for a React Native / Full-stack Developer (m/f/d) to start as soon as possible.
Our daily business will involve
- Developing the Vantis cardiovascular therapy app using React Native and TypeScript
- Implementing and operating the server-less backend for the app, leveraging the latest technologies from Google’s Cloud Computing Services
- Collaborating with the product team to work on concepts for new features and delivering them to our customers
- Building up a strong engineering organization and development culture
- We develop with a strong customer focus, aiming to deliver engaging high quality products with a positive impact.
- We take responsibility for our software from idea to product. All team members fully participate in each stage of the software development lifetime cycle, including eliciting requirements, making architectural decisions, implementing and testing code, and delivering our software to our customers.
- We strive for becoming experts in what we are doing. We constantly seek to deepen our understanding of the software we develop and the tools we use.
- Excellent knowledge of software design principles
- English working proficiency with strong communication skills
- Being based in in EU timezone (UTC to UTC+4)
- Be part of an early-stage startup and have a big impact on the products and the organization we build
- Experience an innovative, open-minded, and healthy working atmosphere with great colleagues
- Help us to improve the health outcomes of cardiovascular patients leading to an increased quality of life for our customers and their loved ones.