Posted on Sept. 10, 2017
What we offer
- An owner-managed company: diconium group (> 20 years of e-commerce, 500 employees)
- from medium-sized companies to large corporations, professional processes, agile approach and sound pragmatism
- interest in your personality, appreciative management and quick decisions
- suitable benefits and development opportunities
- open, heterogeneous teams with enormous know-how, fun and humor
Your new tasks
- Your passion for the development and integration of native mobile applications based on React Native drives you - You have a profound knowledge of modern architectures, design patterns, module-based, object-oriented development and convert them into products that inspire our customers.
- ECMAScript 6 and Application Bundler like Browserify and Webpack are no foreign words for you, you know how a middleware works and how it communicates with the frontend. Ideally, you have already written a middleware in NodeJs and / or Swift.
- The process steps from check-in to the repository (Git, SVN) via automated build (Jenkins), unit and E2E tests (Jest) up to the registration of the finished app in the store are familiar to you.
- The development of client / server applications, knowledge of interfaces and protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, REST, push messaging), as well as data structures (JSON, XML, SQLite), are a matter of course.
- Your application is the right one for us if you are able to catapult our mobile competence center a step ahead of the competition through your results orientations, your own initiative and your sense of responsibility.