We are looking for a talented React Native DevOps engineer to partner with an amazing product company to work as part of a team on React Native apps for iOS and Android.
You're a great fit if you are passionate about working with React Native and love to work in DevOps. Do you want to work on the problem of information overload and curating information that end users will love? Are you excited to come into work and solve complex React Native problems? Is your experience deploying production mobile applications for both iOS and Android (iTunes and Play) as well as with Continuous Integration and Automation techniques impressive? Then you are exactly the person we want to talk to. If your preferred stack is Jenkins running Fastlane scripts deploying to Fabric for testing and Appium for automation, then you're in luck.
We would love that you be a native Android (Java) or iOS (Objective C) developer, but it isn’t required.
This role is for a full time contract that is remote first and onsite in San Francisco is a secondary option.
For Remote Contractors
Contract lengths vary depending on the project, but range from 1 to 3 months (some last as long as 6 months). We also have contract to hire roles available, where after a short contract the company hires you full time remotely. The majority of our clients are in the San Francisco area so the closer to that timezone the better. We're only looking for people living in North America, South America or Europe.
For Full Time Roles Onsite in San Francisco
You are currently living in San Francisco or are willing to relocate. Please provide your requested annual salary range in the application.
Who we're looking for:
- You live in North America, South America or Europe
- You are fluent with both verbal and written English
- You have React Native code samples you can share OR a willingness to complete a 6-8 hour code challenge
- 30-40 hours per week of availability
- Mid-Senior or Senior level Position (4+ years of professional experience)
- 3+ months of React Native experience (with a production app)
- Experience deploying mobile applications with examples
- Continuous Integration experience
Nice to have's:
- Full stack experience (Rails or Node.js)
- Professional Obj-C or Java experience (Helpful when working with native modules using React Native)
- 6+ months of React Native experience
- Experience with Apollo Client & GraphQL
- Onsite travel is not required but is often appreciated by our partners (Please let us know if that is an option)
We have other React & React Native roles and we'll invite you to join our developer community if we believe you are a good fit
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.