Who we are
We’re fans who help fans everywhere get in to the live events they love. A proud division of Live Nation Entertainment, Ticketmaster has changed the way the world connects with their favorite artists, teams, and shows, and we continue to shape innovation every day. We’re not just selling tickets (though we do that better than anyone else), we’re enriching lives one amazing experience at a time. And we think that’s pretty amazing. If you’re passionate about the magic of live entertainment like we are, and you want to work at a company dedicated to helping millions of fans experience it, we want to hear from you.
Why you should work with us
Our biggest investment is in our people. We offer comprehensive health benefits and 401k matching, student loan assistance, plus career-boosting opportunities like tuition reimbursement and targeted development sessions to help all eligible employees thrive. At Ticketmaster, expect the fast-paced excitement of a startup with the rock-solid support from an industry leader – with plenty of ticket perks on the side.
See what it’s like working at Ticketmaster.
Ticketmaster is looking for a Senior React Native Developer! To be successful in this position, you’ve got to be proficient with React Native and/or React.js.
You’ll use the latest open source mobile technologies to build our React Native mobile apps which delight sports fans and music lovers around the world. You’ll design responsive apps, work on cutting edge features. The right candidate will participate in architecture and design reviews, work closely with product & other non-technical staff, write test plans/cases, create automated tests and work with engineers and architects to create our next generation mobile platform.
Above all else, we’re looking for great problem-solvers. If you are a passionate technologist who delivers while having fun, then come and join our team of like-minded, skilled professionals where you can learn and share your knowledge!
Who you are
You're a passionate and motivated. Driven, with an entrepreneurial spirit. Resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and committed. You are proactive, a self-starter, and have a proven track record to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively with a team as required. At Live Nation Entertainment, our people embrace these qualities, so if this sounds like you then please read on!
Requirements / Qualifications:
- 5+ years of software engineering experience, with 2 years related to React Native development.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux is a must)
- Familiarity with Restful APIs
- Experience delivering mobile applications to both Android Play Store and Apple Store.
- Extensive Git (or similar) experience solving complex merging conflicts and branch rebases.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with Xcode and Android Studio
- Exemplary communication skills (both written and oral), with experience producing technical and design documentation of complex processes.
- Experience with automatic building/deployment services like Fastlane, etc
- Designing and implementing APIs for mobile apps (a plus)
- Implementing user-visible dashboards, graphing data showing stats/analytics in general (a plus)
- Experience with ESlint and Prettier