Our team is using React Native to create apps on Android, iOS and mobile web. We're looking for an engineer who has extensive experience on mobile and who is obsessed with making wonderful user interfaces.
Who you are
- A developer with at least 5 years of professional experience. While you may be comfortable across the stack, you specialize in mobile and are strongly familiar with the differences between each platform.
- You are passionate about React Native, and you're comfortable with implementing custom components, including native-side code when needed.
- You have strong UI and product instincts, and you care about the nuances about how an app or webpage should feel. You strive to build accessible and inclusive user experiences.
- Your verbal and written communication skills are excellent.
- Nice to haves: you have some experience with design tools like Figma and you have some level of comfort with Node.js, PostgreSQL and Typescript. If you don't have experience with any of these, but are interested in learning about them, please still apply!
What you'll do
- Build thoughtful and beautiful user experiences with React Native.
- Work alongside product managers and backend engineers to create new features and products.
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to create components that work across every platform.
- Mentor junior engineers and contribute to the growth and success of the team.